Saturday, May 12, 2018

pizza party

My sister came over last Friday to help me shower (duh) but also to give my kids a fun little pizza party.  Bonus was that my sister and brother are doing weight watchers and this recipe was like under 6 points for ours!  I can ask for recipe and post it if anyone might be interested, hit me up in the comments. 

It was a nice visit, I got clean and the kids ran around screaming and playing with their cousins.  These small doses of my old normal are a so dang sweet.  I love sitting there with children's laughter surrounding me.  Is there anything better than that sound?  I haven't found it. 

1 comment:

  1. Children’s laughter is the best! I would love the recipie if you get the chance! We love homemade pizza!

    ReplyDelete

New Website

Keep up to date at the new website!! www.her2andyou.com Has all the old blog posts and more.  Can't wait for you to check it out.