Monday, July 23, 2018

championships

I got a few pictures at championships I wanted to share.  Last year I had pictures galore to share on facebook and instagram of the kids swimming adventures.  This year I have been quiet on the swimming front because my focus has been more on my health.  I won't lie, it felt so good to be back at the pool watching all the Sea Lions race.




This is Reyna and Emmy with their gal pal crew, Jaya and Hollis.  They were sitting there waiting for awards to start at the end of the meet.  Without being asked they jumped up to help get all the awards out.

Even though Emery wasn't that excited about her overall performance this year (her words not mine) she did get high point for her age group.  She told me after that she wanted to give her trophy to Reyna because her sister didn't get a trophy this year.  Her little heart is gold.  She also asked if she could give it to another team mate that didn't receive a trophy that year too.   After a few minutes of thinking she decided to give me her trophy because she said, "she won it for me."  It is now sitting on my dresser.


This group of 9/10 boys is amazing.  They are so supportive of one another and push each other to be better all the time.  Ben won high point, Nate was second, and Brody third (I don't know where Matthew was only because they only announce the top three) but honestly any of these four boys could have got it and they all deserved it.  To top it off they broke the meet record in the 200 free relay!



1 comment:

  1. so glad you felt up to going to watch all the kids swim! Next year will be soooo much easier for all of you!
    Sending you prayers for faith! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

New Website

Keep up to date at the new website!! www.her2andyou.com Has all the old blog posts and more.  Can't wait for you to check it out.